Wednesday, June 23, 2010

This Blog Explained

Blogland is filled with loads of wonderful ideas for homemade projects. I find myself saving them all to my favorites folder with no real way of organizing them. Now that I'd been on a project kick (check out my personal blog to see what I mean) I've decided it's high time I get my plans for potential projects organized.

Enter this blog.

I'll be posting all my ideas here, along with tags that will (hopefully) help me find the plans when it comes time to actually make something. I'll be linking back to the site that I got the idea from, so if you're looking for more great ideas chances are you'll find some there. So, here goes...

1 comment:

  1. Good idea for a blog! My favorites folder is a disorganized mess too. Maybe I'll try something similar.

    ReplyDelete